Marketing Manager (Home Based)
Type of Job
About the job
Marketing Manager / Remote based / Up to £40,000 Basic + Company Benefits / Permanent contract/ Education Industry
Marketing Manager to join a growing UK team with experience around subscriptions, digital marketing, CRM and lead generation.
Are you looking for a position with growth potential, revenue generating with an opportunity for personal reward? Following the rapid growth of the product range, our client are recruiting for a high energy Marketing Manager to help them take their brand to the next level through explosive digital and retail growth over the next 2-3 years. As Marketing Manager for a niche range of educational products, you will become a key driver of the online, retail and mail order revenues. A leader, with an ability to drive sales through digital marketing, TV, mail-order and sales to retailers, you will manage and add to the team that will deliver substantial revenues for the company through these various sales channels. If you thrive on challenges, have a solid understanding of ecommerce, digital, TV and print marketing principles and you aren't afraid to get your hands dirty – then they want you to join their team.
As a Marketing Manager you will be part of something big:
As a hands-on Marketing Manager, you will head all of the marketing for our clients CORE products and you will be their brand guardian. You will work closely with the founding team and will build and accelerate growth for them to become a market leading brand. • You will own the definition and implementation of the end-to-end marketing strategy. Reporting into the board, and together with the founder you will set priorities and will be the owner for all things marketing and growth. • You will set ambitious customer acquisition and retention targets and know how to leverage all performance paid and organic channels (incl. SEA, SEO Social, Display, Influencer, CRM) to achieve them.
Our client has successfully launched their product in the UK and has growth ambitions, and you need to be able to support this with digital growth. You need to be able to turn on the tap of E-commerce sales.
• The successful Marketing Manager will have a minimum of 5 years marketing experience
• This role would suit existing marketing manager or aspiring marketing Manager
• CIM Qualified with digital experience in the software/Technology sector
• Must be hands on as well as a strategic thinker
• Have eCommerce / online marketing experience
• Performance marketing / data analytics / ROI measurement experience
• Results driven and continuous improvement mindset and a Self-starter / highly motivated
• E-commerce / Website launches / Email marketing / SEO experience
• Influencer experience
• High level execution skills and quality standards
• Eye for branding and design
• Must be able to drive the top line revenue growth of the digital marketing function
• Must have experience building and growing influencer and ambassador networks
• Must be able to plan and lead the execution of marketing campaigns across Facebook and Instagram social channels
The ideal candidate will be Brand oriented and creative in nature, working alongside our clients CEO and performance Marketing team.
Up to £40,000 Basic + Bonus scalable in line with performance oriented KPIs
Eligible for company bonuses • High-growth, fast-paced environment with a do it and it happens attitude • Become an integral part of the team and business influencer.
If you have a background of working within a SaaS/Software environment, please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Please send a covering letter with your CV with your application.