Veterinary Receptionist x 2
Type of Job
About the job
Receptionist / Client Care Advisor
Full Time 30-40 hours per week ( Monday to Saturday )
We are looking to recruit 2x Client Care Advisors to join our team at Burton on Trent
Your focus is to provide an exceptional service to our clients and the best care possible to their pets - providing a link between clients and the clinical team. Your ability to build strong relationships with our clients, their pets and the practice team will be critical to your success.
This role will be working 30-40 hours per week [to include approx. 1 in 3 weekends and bank holidays] The team you will be working with are supportive and the practice is innovative with a long history of developing and looking after our staff.
The practice opening hours are from 8:30am -7pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am-6pm Saturday. The successful candidate must be flexible in their hours based on the demands of rotas and to fit in with the business needs of the surgery with some days working 10.5 hours.
What to expect:
The role will involve but is not limited to:
• Being responsible for booking in appointments
• Managing payments
• Care plans
• Answering calls
• Cashing up/banking
• The general coordination of the daily running of the reception
• Reception / administration / ad hoc duties
What we are looking for:
• A friendly and welcoming face for the client and their pets when they arrive at the practice
• Ability to provide guidance by keeping yourself fully up-to-speed with the practice services and any additional services available
• A calm, attentive nature and always focusing on the clients’ needs
• Ability to be part of a larger team whilst using your own initiative
• Exceptional customer service
• Excellent IT skills (full training on our system will be provided)
• Experience in veterinary is desirable but not essential
• Enthusiasm and drive
• Your passion for service is matched with your love of pets.
• Ability to deal with everything that is thrown at you, from comforting a client who has had some bad news about their pet or sharing in the joy of a new puppy’s first visit to the vet.
In short, if you like to be busy, enjoy helping people and their pets and always endeavour to make a difference.
In return, we offer such benefits as:
• 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room
• Access to discounts and cashbacks
• In-house career development opportunities
• Generous holiday allowance
• Paid breaks
• Personal career development is also encouraged and supported with BRVA and in house training provided!
• We are an equal opportunities employer.
• National minimum wage
If you wish to apply please either send your CV and covering letter to Indeed or contact Infinite Recruitment directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
Burton upon Trent, Burton-on-Trent, UK